Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement Services in Houston, League City and Surrounding Areas
The summer weather in the Houston area is hot and humid, so a dependable air conditioner is a necessity. If your old unit keeps breaking down or costs too much to operate, it may be time to consider a new AC replacement system installed by the professionals at Maxx AC & Heating.
Do I Need a new AC Installation?
If your old air conditioner is still working, sometimes it’s hard to tell if it needs to be replaced. If you’re having any of these problems, it may be time to explore your new equipment options.
- Poor Comfort: Over time, older air conditioners lose capacity, and they can no longer keep you comfortable in severe weather.
- Higher Repair Costs: If you’re starting to see the AC repairman on a regular basis, you probably need a new central air conditioner.
- Rising Utility Bills: If your electric bills keep going up, your air conditioner’s efficiency is probably falling. Modern high efficiency models can help lower those nasty summer cooling bills.
HVAC Installation Done the Right Way
If you’re in the market for a new air conditioner, here are some of the things you should look for:
- AC Features and Options: Today’s air conditioners offer a wide variety of advanced features, including variable speed fans, inverter compressors and smart thermostats.
- SEER Rating: An air conditioner’s SEER rating is a numerical representation of its efficiency, but ask your HVAC contractor to provide its extended ratings, which offer insight into how the unit performs in extreme summer heat.
- System Design: Never allow a contractor to replace an old air conditioner without running a full set of load calculations. At Maxx AC & Heating, we’ll make sure every room in your home stays comfortable during the worst summer weather.
The Air Conditioning Installation Experts
If you want to learn more about today’s modern, energy efficient air conditioners, call one of our comfort specialists today.